Thursday, October 29, 2009

My mom had told me to call her once I get to the mall, so that she knows that i got there safe. But, when i had gotten to the mall i had forgot. My mom tired to call me but I was in the theatures so i couldn't pick up the phone. Once the movie was over I checked my voice mail, because i had 3 missed calls. My mom left me a voice message saying, "Crystal i am on my way to pick you up, I just saw the weather forecast and they said any second a 6.8 earthquake is going to hit. Suddenly, I felt a light shake and I began to get really scared because I remebered what my mom had told me. I tried calling my mom but she didn't pick up , so finally i called her and she picked. She told me that she is right in front of the mall to come. I began to get really scared because I have never been in a really big earthquake before. Then I saw the floors beging to shake. Then I saw my mom on the other side. I yelled out "MOM!!". She heard me and looked my way. She tried to come to me but the security gaurd kept telling her that it is not safe for her to come in. She said,"Please all i want is my daughter". So then I ran to her and the gaurds were calling me to stop. I hugged my mom. She was then so happy that I was ok that she began to cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment